Dauphin Recreation Services is currently looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual for the position of a
CASUAL LIFEGUARD II (Lifeguard & Swimming Instructor).
This individual must be willing to commit to a minimum 1 year term.
- NLS and 16 years of age
- Red Cross WSI
- Clear criminal record and child abuse checks
- Experience working with the public
- Good communication skills
- Competitive wage as per CUPE 857
- Flexible shifts including week days, evenings and weekends
Thank you for applying. Only those individuals receiving an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline is November 1st, 2019.
Please forward resumes along with a cover letter and references to:
Dauphin Recreation Services
Box 195, Dauphin MB R7N 2V1
Attention: Nicole Budolowski, Head Lifeguard