Great news! The Kinsmen Aquatic Centre is now OPEN!
Things will look a lot different. We are running on very limited staff so the schedule will be limited as well.
We will be releasing a weekly schedule that will include: Lane Swims, Adult Swims, Parent & Tot Swims, Swimming Lessons, Aqua Fitness Classes and spots for private swimming lessons or private rentals.
You can find the weekly pool schedules, here: https://www.dauphinrec.com/index.php/kinsmen-aquatic-centre/pool-schedule
Kinsmen Aquatic Centre Rules:
- Kinsmen Aquatic Centre is opening with a very limited (temporary) schedule.
- We strongly encourage our users to pre-register for their programs, these include: Aqua Fitness classes, Adult Swim, Lane Swim and Parent & Tot Swim. This can be done by calling the Front Desk at 204-622-3150.
- We will be offering the option of Private Rentals. These are available at a rate of $125/hour. 10 swimmers are allowed and one spectator per swimmer. To rent, please call 204-622-3150.
- We will be offering Public Swims during the week of Spring Break. These swims will be available for up to 40 swimmers. You must register online for these Public Swims. NO WALK-UPS allowed.
- Masks are mandatory in our facilities, except for when swimming.
- All children under the age of 8 MUST be accompanied by an adult or someone 16 years or older, who is in within arms-reach at all times.
- Children over the age of 8 MUST have a supervising adult within the pool area.
- Children must be over the age of 11 to be left unsupervised.
- Hot Tub is open. Maximum of 4 people or one household.
- Waterslide is open.