RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2019 SEASON WILL OPEN ON MONDAY, APRIL 1ST!
Vermillion Park Campground offers a haven for campers! With a quick drive in every direction leading to a memorable outdoor adventure, this campground is one of the best kept secrets for RVer’s enroute to Churchill or the Riding Mountains. With upgraded campground facilities, including new showers and a new covered picnic area, and a pristine natural setting are all just a short walk away from any amenities you may seek on your travels. A dumping station can now be found on site. If you are one of the festival-goers, shuttle service is available from Vermillion Park right to the festival site. Vermillion Park is also a short walk to great downtown shopping, the historic Fort Dauphin Museum, and the Watson Art Centre which hosts programming and entertainment year-round!
The Vermillion Park Campground is the main green space within our parks system and is located on 214 2nd Avenue N.W. (2 blocks west of Main Street). Vermillion Park Campground provides a beautiful setting for family picnics, weddings, reunions or a quiet day of relaxing. And, in the winter months, it’s a great place to come snowshoeing or for a ski!
Pricing – 2019 Season
17 Full Service Campsite: $35.00/night
25 Water & Electrical: $25.00/night
36 Electrical Service: $20.00/night
No Service: $15.00/night
Fire-pit rentals: $10.00/stay
- RV and tent camping in the heart of the community
- Camping: 17 full service sites, 40 water and power, 20 electrical only sites and 114 un-serviced sites
- 30 Amp and 50 Amp service available
- Splash Park & Playground, OPEN daily, 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (CLOSES AFTER SEPTEMBER LONG WEEKEND)
- Water available on site
- RV dump station
- 2 washroom facilities located within the park; One on the west side of park that includes
- male / female shower facilities; One of the east side of the park at the Splash Park change facility
- Parking lot
- Picnic tables and fire pits
- Covered picnic area
- 2 km lighted walking trail (year round)
- Groomed cross-country ski trails adjacent to walking trail (winter)
- The oxbow in the park is known as the “Dead River” and is home to lots of wildlife such as ducks, turtles, frogs as well as squirrels and numerous species of birds.
- Pets welcome (dogs must be leashed at all times and owners must clean up after their pets)
Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- Payment: 100% upfront at moment of reservation
- Reservations and payments can be made online at http://dauphinrec.maxgalaxycanada.net/Campground.aspx or made by calling (204) 622-3150 and payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard over the phone. You can also visit us in person, at the Parkland Recreation Complex - 200 1st St. S.E. in Dauphin and payment can be cash, debit, Visa or MasterCard
- If you arrive after hours (after 9:00 p.m.), please use the honour system and pay the next day by calling the phone number above or come in and see us at the PRC.
- No sites will be reserved without full payment
- Cancellation: regular reservations cancelled with minimum 14 days notice will incur 10% cancellation fee (NO refund at Countryfest OR other special events)
- No refund will be given for SAME DAY cancellations