Great news, you can now rent the ice at Credit Union Place.
Here's what you need to know:
- Cost is $150/hour
- Credit Union Place is CLOSED to public, walk-in traffic
- Credit Union Place is open for private bookings ONLY, Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 9:00pm, Saturday & Sunday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Private bookings will be for ten skaters only at a time
- Each athlete and coach/instructor must compete the Release of Liability Document that will be emailed to them, prior to their ice rental. It must be submitted back to Dauphin Recreation Services before their ice rental
- One parent/guardian may accommodate the athlete to Credit Union Place. They must social distance from other parents/guardians
- Name of all coaches/instructors, athletes and parents/guardians must be provided during ice booking
- Please arrive no sooner than 20 minutes prior to your ice booking
- Dressing room assignments will be on the white board in the Credit Union Place lobby
- Masks MUST be worn at all times in the facility, excluding on the ice
- Facility doors are always locked. When you arrive, please call the number on the door to access Credit Union Place
- Please fill your water bottles before coming to the facility
- All ice bookings must be made 48 hours in advance
- NO REFUNDS will be given for ice that is cancelled or not utilized.
For more information and to book your ice, please contact Lindsey Kyle at 204-622-3150.