Dauphin Recreation Services along with Leonard Gray (instructor) are happy to announce that Firearms Courses are back!
There are some changes due to COVID-19. Please see below.
We have two courses (more to be added if the demand is there) coming up in July.
Non-Restricted (PAL) Firearms Courses (2):
Saturday, July 11th &
Sunday, July 12th
Parkland Recreation Complex - Aspen Lodge
9:00am - 5:00pm
Changes due to COVID-19:
- Cost is now $100/person
- Maximum of 6 people per course
- Social distancing rules will be followed
Topics covered in the CFSC include:
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of non-restricted firearms.
To register for either of these courses, please click here: https://dauphinrec.maxgalaxycanada.net/BrowseActivities.aspx