Our popular Summer Kids Kamp is back for another summer. Yes, things will be a little different but we will do our best to make sure your child has a great summer!
Summer Kids Kamp will run for 12 weeks, starting June 8th and running all the way to August 28th.
With the ever-changing restrictions because of COVID-19, we will follow and adapt to the public health orders.
Full Week (5 days): $100/week per child
Short Week (4 days): $80/week per child
The daily drop-in rate is $25 and must be pre-booked 24 hours in advance directly with the Program Coordinator.
Online registration will OPEN on Wednesday, May 27th at 6:00 a.m.
Click here to register online: https://dauphinrec.maxgalaxycanada.net/BrowseActivities.aspx
Summer Kids Kamp is open to all children aged 5 to 11 years old.
Our program is held at the Rotary Arena - Upstairs from 8:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Lunch and snacks are NOT provided.
Activities will include: outdoor play, arts & crafts, games, swimming and lots of fun!
Here is some information directly from the government website:
The maximum number of children per group is 16 and no joint activities between groups should take place. The maximum number of children per group is 16 and no joint activities between groups should take place. Children must bring their own food and beverages, if the camp provides food and beverages they must ensure they are individually packaged.
Day camps may operate if they maintain occupancy and activity levels that allow people to maintain a physical distance of at least two metres, except for brief exchanges. The maximum number of children per site is 16. Overnight camps are not permitted.
- Staff must use the self-screening tool before coming into work. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- Employees must stay home when ill and clients are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Screening must occur each day at drop off. No children with symptoms will be allowed to attend.
- Child care centre sanitation and infection prevention guidelines must be followed.
- Staff are given information on social distancing. Businesses must post external signs indicating COVID-19 physical distancing protocols, and floor markings are installed where lines form.
- Sites must use separate exits, develop staggered drop off schedules and ensure no contact throughout the day with other groups.