Non-Restricted (PAL) - NEW!
Saturday, March 9th
Curler's Lounge, Parkland Recreation Complex
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Topics covered in the CFSC include:
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of non-restricted firearms.
Online registration is now OPEN! http://dauphinrec.maxgalaxycanada.net/BrowseActivities.aspx
To register in-person, visit us at the Parkland Rec Complex - Front Desk.