Junior Bowling returns in the New Year @ Parkway Lanes!
Thursdays, 4:15 - 5:15 p.m.
January 17th - March 21st, 2019
10 week session
An exciting program for children aged 5 - 18 years old.
Develop your bowling skills while having fun with your friends.
To register online, click here http://dauphinrec.maxgalaxycanada.net/Registration.aspx?ActivityID=65
To register in-person, visit us at the Parkland Rec Complex - Front Desk.
Here are 5 Reasons Why Bowling Leagues Are Great For Kids:
- Everyone participates – In bowling, nobody sits on the bench. It doesn’t matter what their talent level is, everyone plays the same amount each game. We have a handicap system to even the playing
field so everyone competes at their appropriate level.
- Make new friends – It’s a great way to meet people outside of their normal social circle and get the opportunity to make new friends. There’s also the added bonus of having to take a break from staring at a screen to be present and in the moment.
- Physical activity – It gets the kids up and moving whether it’s bowling your turn or cheering on your teammates. It’s a great way to burn calories and build strength and endurance without even knowing it.
- Promotes teamwork and sportsmanship – Bowling leagues are a great opportunity to learn teamwork and proper sportsmanship. They learn the importance of building each other up as well as losing graciously.
- Bowling is fun – They’ll learn a sport that they can play at any stage in life. It’s a skill they can share with friends and pass on to the next generation.