Dauphin Recreation Services is accepting applications for
Assistant General Manager of Recreation (1 Year Term)
The position reports to the General Manager and includes the following responsibilities:
- To supervise and administrate all Dauphin Recreation Service seasonal and occasional user contracts
- To maintain, update, and seek new advertising opportunities for businesses/organizations within the Parkland Recreation Complex.
- To book and facilitate events held at Dauphin Recreation services.
- To be aware of activities, special and major events offered by outside groups and individuals and to communicate the availability of Dauphin Recreation Services facilities to these groups;
- Assist in the overall management, operation of the organization. This position directly supervises staff related to events, programs and aquatics.
- To coordinate all MLCC events licensed under the liquor permit and act as the liaison with MLCC to ensure compliance with their standards.
- Work directly with Dauphin Minor Hockey accepting their registrations, payments, creating and maintaining rosters within the Hockey Canada Registry, etc.
- Recognized degree or diploma in Business, Recreation or related area and/or experience in the field of marketing, promotions and public relations or related experience;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Strong decision-making and critical-thinking skills;
- Experience working with Word, Excel & Power Point;
- Flexible and varying hours of work will be required.
Please forward resumes to:
DAUPHIN RECREATION SERVICES
BOX 195, DAUPHIN, MB R7N 2V1
ATTENTION: Ryan Vanderheyden, General Manager
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.