There is still lots of things to enjoy at Vermillion Park!
The Vermillion Park Campground is located on 214 2nd Avenue N.W. (2 blocks west of Main Street).Vermillion Park provides a beautiful setting for family picnics, weddings, reunions or a quiet day of relaxing!
- RV and tent camping in the heart of the community
- Camping: 17 full service sites, 40 water and power, 20 electrical only sites and 114 un-serviced sites
- 30 Amp and 50 Amp service available
- Splash Park
- Water available on site
- RV dump station
- 2 washroom facilities located within the park; One on the west side of park that includes
- male / female shower facilities; One of the east side of the park at the Splash Park change facility
- Parking lot
- Picnic tables and fire pits
- Covered picnic area
- 2 km lighted walking trail (year round)
- The oxbow in the park is known as the “Dead River” and is home to lots of wildlife such as ducks, turtles, frogs as well as squirrels and numerous species of birds.
- Pets welcome (dogs must be leashed at all times and owners must clean up after their pets)