Meadowlark Park is located at the north end of Mountain Road, between Mountain Road and Bond Street.
Meadowlark Park has a beautiful 1km lit walking trail that winds through the scenic park.
If you need to stop for a rest, we have picnic tables and benches throughout the park as well as washroom facilities.
This park includes the NEW Multi-Use Community Court that features:
- ‘Dauphin Clinic Pharmacy’ Basketball Court
- ‘Steiner Wolfenden’ Tennis Court
- ‘Love and Persson Group’ Pickleball Court
- ‘Sarin Family’ Multi-Use Court (Pickleball/Tennis)
- ‘Edison Court’ Multi-Use Court (Pickleball/Tennis)
- Several benches donated by Dauphin Home Hardware
- Beach Volleyball Court
To purchase a membership for the Multi-Use Community Court, please visit us at the Parkland Recreation Complex, Front Desk.
We hope to add a Toddler Playground to Meadowlark Park in the next year or so… stay tuned!