Advantages for people attending:
- The whole family can register for their fall/winter activities at one time, at one place, and can coordinate the family activity schedules using information gained at the registration nights.
- A fantastic place to gather information, ask questions, etc. if you are attending for the “health” part of the event.
- A relaxed atmosphere at the Curling Rink during registration allows parents to browse and absorb the information provided.
Advantages for your organization/group/:
- Exposure at the registration nights for all the participating organizations/groups and more attention that any one organization would get at an individual registration night.
- New organizations or groups with smaller memberships will receive useful exposure to potential clients.
- Create more awareness for what is offered in the “health” sector in our community.
- Dauphin Recreation Services will host this event and for $50.00/table, costs such as advertising, facility rental, set-up, and clean-up are covered.
- Planning a registration night, advertising it, and setting up the facility takes volunteer time that can be better spent scheduling and preparing for the upcoming season.
- New members of the community will know where to go to register and find out about all the activities offered in the community.